Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which is better to use when taking a shower, Bar Soap or Liquid Body Wash?

My brother says bar soap is better, but my dad n i are positive that liquid body wash is better. So what do yall think? Opinions and Factual evidence is much appreciated.Which is better to use when taking a shower, Bar Soap or Liquid Body Wash?
Either one is good,just what ever you prefer.Bar soaps last longer...:)Which is better to use when taking a shower, Bar Soap or Liquid Body Wash?
I feel like liquid is better because bar soap always runs out in my loafah before I'm done washing, so I always have to get more soap in it. Where liquid I always have enough, and sometimes too much.
It really just depends on what you like best. I prefer liquid body wash. It seems to make more suds and someone else wasn't handling the bar before me.
I prefer body wash because the bar soap tends to create soap scum everywhere. The proof is the absence of soap scum in my shower despite my aversion to cleaning it.
To me they are both the same. I think the liquid is less messy, you don't have a bar of soap laying around.





the shower gel, all you have to do is squirt a drop on one of those scurbbies and you are good to go, and all you have to do is toss the scrubby in the wash with the towels and a drop of bleach, and you are all set.
Oh boy, I can't give you factual evidence, put I'm the queen of opinion. I use bar soap because for some reason I have an aversion to wash cloths or those scrubby/scrunchie things. So my vote is for bar soap.
The bar soup would be best, if you let it dry well between uses. The liquid soap can grow an amazing amount of bacteria in it.





One of the lab test that our local science museum let's people try is on liquid soaps. That is how I found out this ';Fact!';
liquid soap is better it is in a bottle and no one is rubbing the bottle on them like bar soap
I prefer the 'liquid' variety. There are easier to apply and can be taken when you go traveling. Hotel soaps are too small to handle.
Liquid body washes are a lot more moisturizing for your skin.
Depending on the bar soap used I believe that bar soap is the better choice.





If you use a plain bar soap without all of the chemical additives that has got to be best for your whole system. Skin absorbes alot of the chemicals used not only in bar soaps but in body wash. Body washes are full of chemicals - lots of it.





Also, I don't know about anyone else but I find that body wash is actually hard to wash off completely. It leaves a residue on my skin no matter what brand I use. With bar soap it washes off well.
Both probably do a good job of cleaning, however, I always feel weird using liquid body wash in my nether regions. Also, bar soap builds up a lot worse than liquid soap and makes it harder to clean the shower or bath.
Whichever one you will actually use.
I prefer liquid body wash. I think its better for my skin, and it is less inclined to create a ring around my bathtub. For me, that's a win win.
If you are not really dirty, the liquid is fine, but my husband comes home absolutely covered in diesel oil, and he swears by bar soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment