Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best body wash and lotions to moisturize extremely dry skin?

My skin is extremely dry from wintner. Even though spring has rolled around, my skin is still really dry! Summer is approaching really soon and I was to be able to wear shorts and long sleeves without being embarrassed of my flaky, dry, peely skin.Best body wash and lotions to moisturize extremely dry skin?
I use Dove soap (just the regular bar). As for lotion, I use Cetaphil moisturizer (they sell different ones for face and body), it works great and it doesn't feel oily or greasy.Best body wash and lotions to moisturize extremely dry skin?
I use Cocoa Butter bar soap and lather my whole body with cocoa butter lotion after I get out of the shower. I order on line from Walgreens, it's their 32 oz pump bottle, works just as good as the name brands out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment