Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the best body exfoliating body wash?

I went to the beach last weekend and got pretty burned. Well I am now tan but peeling on my arms, chest etc...I was just wondering what the best body exfoliating scrub would be to help get rid of the peeling skin? (something I could get at CVS, Walmart, Walgreens a drug store)


Thanks!What is the best body exfoliating body wash?
i would say:





dove


johnson's


healing garden


skin so soft


caressWhat is the best body exfoliating body wash?
I don't know what is available at drug stores because I don't buy beauty products there, but the best possible one you can get is at sephora.com. Your skin will feel like silk, and for a long time. You will not want to stop touching it!





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment