Sunday, December 20, 2009

What exactly is the difference between a beauty bar soap and body wash?

Is one better than the other?


Do you use both or just one or the other?





I'm asking because I've been using St. Ives body wash a while, but the other day I purchased 2 Dove Go Fresh beauty bars..What exactly is the difference between a beauty bar soap and body wash?
Usually beauty bars are designed specifically for women. They are scented for woman's tastes and designed for women skin types. (Women usually have much softer skin then men.)





Body wash however can be used for both sexes.





I know that in certain cases soap tends to contain certain ingredients body wash may not. I prefer using soap over body wash because I feel cleaner having used soap but this is just personal preference.What exactly is the difference between a beauty bar soap and body wash?
Myself being a Man. I prefer using lynx body wash than using a bar of soap Mainly cos It's less effort Bar of soaps are more for Spas and such I'm assuming a beauty bar soap would help heal stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment