Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the best kind of body wash to attract girls?

I was wondering because I want to start this school year cooler and clearner and whatever :)What is the best kind of body wash to attract girls?
AXE DONT YOU WATCH TVWhat is the best kind of body wash to attract girls?
The smell of Irish Spring ....mmmmm.... Very Manly
Ii know a lot of girls dont prefer old spice and stronger wash's like that (even axe). Try something fresh.





Calvin Klein Summer is amazing, its cologne though
personality.








haha ok sorry now i'll really answer...I love old spice. love love love it. any of the scents will do just fine.
as long as u dont smell sweat or gross, wear deoderent, and smell clean, and thats all you need, you dont need a specific body wash to impress girls.
an expensive one you like nobody else has. so not lynx
Most scents are disgusting and disguise your natural pheromones(which biologically speaking is what attracts a mate in any species). As long as you are clean, it doesn't really matter.
Irish Spring has the best smell, it is so clean and fresh :)
axle....
No dude. Bodywash isn't going to get you girls. Jeez....
Not axx lol. as long as you dont smell like Bo and smell clean you are fine with me
unlimited cash supply , I guess that leaves you out
Suave Body Wash in Coconut.
it depends on what type of girl you are looking to attract, plus you dont want them to smell you from a mile away they should notice a hint of the scent when u walk by or what ever. so go with something that smells good but isnt too overpowering and if you are going to use scented body wash dont use cologone on top of that. (alot of guys do that in my school and its kind of gross) axe and old spice smell the best.
Soap and water, everyday in the morning!
axe blue one
The smell of money.
We're first attracted by looks you know...








But I go crazy when my boyfriend wears axe
The most expensive. Women know money.
victoria's secret very sexy for him 2
Are you seriously asking this question? Why would you think that ANY body wash attracts any girls. You've been watching to many Axe commercials...
Use Axe for everything...body wash, deodorant, and spray. You'll be smelling clean and fresh all day long. Axe Essence is my favorite.
Something that smells good! :)
my girl friend loves Axe body wash
any body wash will work. You cant smell that an hour after you shower. Use cologne. The axe cologne REALLY does smell sooo good!!! Or try out any of the ones at the mall. Abercrombie for men smells great!!!
ax and tag
well, use regular body wash that you use and probably scentless or having a kinda clean scent. i'm a girl so i'm not sure but definetly spray some cologne on after. a kinda manly cologne..abercrombie sells some for guys that i absolutely adore.
one body wash dosent atract girls.


but its great to smell clean for youself.


pick something you like.


I use axe ither kilo or snakepeel beacuse it is a body scrub and leaves you cleaner.


But thats only if I dont use nutragena body scrub beacuse I have acne on my back and a lil on my chest unfortuntly.





But I use cologne. Burberry is Amazing.


my friend used some a few years back and was like..dude use this stuff. and he gave me some and he used some and girls where literaly hanging off of us saying we smelt sooo good. helped that we both looked like rockers, all black spike band, sweet shades and all.





confiadence gose a long way dude. not that you have a pacadge girls know you have one. but that you know who you are and you dont NEED girls. (not saying act gay or not intrested) just that you can be happy ither way.


I didnt date in HS but when I ws like that more girls found me attractive then when I was just whatever about life and everything.
Soap and water...can't go wrong.
The kind that doesn't smell like armpits.





Seriously, it's best to go with something unscented as once you apply deodorant and cologne the smells all mix and might not be good.





I try to use unscented everything so my cologne is the scent that is smelled and don't use a cologne because it's ';popular'; because it's not going to smell the same on you as it does your buddy. Experiment with different ones and the one that gets the most compliments is the one to use.





For Example: I can buy all the expensive designer brands I want but the truth is that I get complimented most when wearing Stetson.
im always spraying axe spray on me at work and the women are always telling me i spell so good. I like the body wash by them too


oh yeah old spice came out with some good stuff recently and it spells good too..not like the old guy old spice

No comments:

Post a Comment