Thursday, December 24, 2009

Body wash???

I heard that you can use sugar as a body wash to remove dead skin. Is this true. How do you make a wash with that?Body wash???
you could but i also heard sea salts is also good. actually they sellt he sea salt scrubbes. www.arbonne.com


and they are great!!Body wash???
ive never heard that before in my life
Avon Sells the Stuff..It Smells Yummy 2 Lol
That is totally ludacris... You cant even make a cream out of sugar. If you want to clear dead skin cells, then scrub your body,.. dont use sugar.
sugar works it work for me
I have a store bought sugar scrub. I read the ingredients. It has some oil, honey and sugar. I would mix with baby oil. I rub it on and wash it off with a washcloth. Makes my skin very soft.
I dont know but i guess you could mix it with a shower gell you already have. Im thinkin it will just disolve in the warm water tho ....fingers crossed
Sugar is a natural exfoliant, which removes dead skin. There are a lot of exfoliants out there that contain sugar as an active ingredient.
the granules are used to exfoliate. much like a scrub. sand too, for that matter. anything with a grainy texture can be used to slough off dead skin.
It's my favourite!! I like to use baby wash because it smells so nice and it is cheap. While in the shower or bath, you put a couple of squirts of body wash in your hand, add enough sugar to make it really gritty and then rub in circles onto your body. You can feel the sugar scrubbing away...
i have never ever heard of that one.
You can sprinkle it on your wash cloth while in the shower and then make certain to rinse it all off.
Well sugar works... u used it in a bubble bath....


run it unader hot water....





But i think salt is the best. u should try using salt. it removes dead skin AND helps prevent dry skin
at taget they have this stuff you can use that is a little ';make it urslef'; resipee thingy so you can make ur own soap. its really fun you use like sugar things and this wierd orange stuff i did it at a party once and it was so fun!
use apricot scrub its makes ur skin soft and removes dead skin

No comments:

Post a Comment