Sunday, December 20, 2009

What's a skin lotion or body wash or whatever that makes your skin as soft as shaving creme does?

I love that after shaving feeling, simply because the shaving creme makes my legs SO smooth.What's a skin lotion or body wash or whatever that makes your skin as soft as shaving creme does?
Repeat after me ';exfoliation.'; That is the key to super soft skin. Trader Joe's carries a cheap ($6), but wonderful Sugar scrub.


I would follow with that with Benefit Cosmetics, Touch Me Then Try To Leave Me Cream. Amazing stuff! :)


Enjoy!What's a skin lotion or body wash or whatever that makes your skin as soft as shaving creme does?
You're very welcome! Report Abuse

I had this cream wash from Bath and Body works awhile ago, but I forgot the name.





Tip: I found this out myself.I put conditioner on myself after I wash myself and OMG m skin is soooo soft afterwards. It works on me.....I oprefer VO5 (because they have ver high moisturzing kinds, and the other ones are very drying).
use leave in conditioner spray,usually used for your hair,works great on the body.spray on straight out of the shower while skin is still damp
shave with hair conditioner instead of shaving cream.


also put the conditioner on your legs while in the shower between shaves to keep your skin silky smooth.


sounds weird but it works! try it :)
simple








body scrub


exfoliate





moisterize


NIVEA





nivea is GOOD





go for it





cheapish


yet soooo effective








i've been complimented for it


trust me (Y)
i would by a body scrub and a moisturizing body wash.


i like dove cream oil and bath and body works has alot of good scrubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment