Sunday, December 20, 2009

What type of body wash do you like the most?

I have two different types of body wash.And I want to smell good so would you tell me which one you like to smell.Ok I have tropical rain forest or blue mist.Please I don't want to smell bad because I wear a bad smelling body wash.





The tropical rain forest smells like nature like smell of wet flowers and trees.





Blue mist smells like a waterfall mixed with a smell of blueberry's.What type of body wash do you like the most?
The Blue mist is better.I heard that a lot of people like it better.Choose what ever you what.What type of body wash do you like the most?
Blue Mist sounds better to me. I use dove go fresh cucumber and green tea!
use whatever one you like best.





I personally like Dove GoFresh Lily-mint!!!! try ittt

No comments:

Post a Comment