Sunday, December 20, 2009

What kind of body wash are using right now?

The person who is using the same as me gets 10 points!What kind of body wash are using right now?
dove


the yellow one :)What kind of body wash are using right now?
I am using two actually, I switch up. I use dial yogurt vanilla honey and Philosopy buff wash*smells soooo good*
I am using White Rain moisturizing body wash. I absolutelt love it. Also, it's only a buck
Olay Body Ribbons.
I`m just sitting back in my chair using some granny apple stuff and it smells sooo goood.
I'm using Vanilla body wash. MMMMM :D
I use Irish Spring original scent and Gillete fusion hydration+bodywash.
bath and body works creamy body wash in midnight pomegranete
I use St. Ives because they don't test on animals but it still smells great and moisturizes.
i use the hydrating axe shower gel, it's awesome.
Anything from the bodyshop or FCUK

No comments:

Post a Comment