Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is your favorite Christmas time body wash?

I love ginger bread from bath and body works. Men what scent is your favorite? Ladies?What is your favorite Christmas time body wash?
Bath %26amp; Body Work's Vanilla Bean Noel or Philosophy's Hot Cocoa or Candy Cane..My daughter got some Glittery Gumdrop from Bath %26amp; Body Work's and it smells yummmmmmy too!!What is your favorite Christmas time body wash?
Pomegranate
Philosophy Hot Cocoa!!
anything vanilla or cinamin
I love the vanilla bean body wash from Bath and body works it smells so good and another one i love is the hazelnut body wash it smells amazing
i forget what its called but it smells like mint, is in a grren bottle, and is at bath and body works
I have a cocoa body was that only comes out during the holidays... It smells so yummy, I love it!
try a peppermint or minty scented body wash, bath and body works has great things for xmas

No comments:

Post a Comment