Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is your favorite body wash / shower gel that leaves skin moisturized and smelling good all day?

I have dry skin and I usually use bar soap, but since I've been told bar soap is really drying, I wanna switch to a body wash or shower gel - What brand is your favorite?What is your favorite body wash / shower gel that leaves skin moisturized and smelling good all day?
I use Avon! They have MANY scents to choose from and moisturize your skin as well!!


www.avon.com


carlaWhat is your favorite body wash / shower gel that leaves skin moisturized and smelling good all day?
Nivea moisturizing body wash and body lotion. Its reaaally good.
i have to say i love body shop stuff to make you smell great and feel great. especially the pink grapefruit range but if you dont like that there are tons of other options!! you can get shower gel, bath creme, body butter and im sure loads more! its great and leaves your skin smelling and feeling gorgeous! i really reccomend this as i know that anyone who tries it loves it and never turns back! i hope i helped :)
Cool user nameee I use the same alot! Anywhooo smell goods? Bath and body works! Feels good? Exfoliate honey! St Ives is cheap and endourced in like everyyy magaine! I use it but I have naturally good skin so I couldnt tell you if its really helpful haha. Goodluck! (ps tyour prob not guna find anything too specail at like walmart that smells amazing...dig deeper! however, st ives scrubs will be the cheapest there!)
Olay Body wash with the body butter ribbons (the purple kind)


it also smells WONDERFUL.


http://www.olay.com/boutique/olaybodycle鈥?/a>
Vicoria's Secret body wash is awesome for the smell, but Dove is great for moisture. Victorias Secret Garden shampoo and conditioner will make you smell sweet all day long. : )
Bath and Body Works Creamy BodyWash in Peony smells soooooooo good...plus the creamy ones are more moisturizing than the clear ones I think.
Dove in the white bottle. I love it and my co-workers always joke that I smell like I just walked out of the shower. I can't ever smell it, but others do. It leaves your skin soft too. I don't usually need to put lotion on.
Oh this is easy!Go buy olay or dove soap bar.It keeps ur skin so soft.Then use some coco butter lotin n it will help alot!
A good bar soap is Dove coz it has lotion in it. It leaves your skin soft and moisturized.





A good shower gel is Dove and Oil of Olay. I've been using these two brands for years and didn't have dry skin. It leaves my skin soft...
I like the dove ones especially the choc one.
Caress shower gel or Dove Cool Moisture body wash


they smell good and make your skin happy with moisture!
dove is the best to keep your skin soft. the smell doesnt last all day but it does moisturize





http://www.dove.us/your_skin/deep_moistu鈥?/a>
I really loved the Oil of Olay for dry skin. I think it comes in a white and purple bottle...I always get compliments about how soft my skin is when I use that.
my favorite is Every Day because it has great smells and leaves skin really soft
Its probably the perfume or dye they use on some of these soaps, best none drying soap, I believe is Dove, if I use anything else my skin will dry out, As far as liquid soap your probably going to have the same problem, so try dove liquid soap or oil of olay for sensitive skin, as far as the good smelly stuff, like victoria secret, use on occasions. Good Luck!
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment