Sunday, December 20, 2009

Does the neutrogena body clear pink grapefruit body wash work really well?

and is it expensiveDoes the neutrogena body clear pink grapefruit body wash work really well?
its not expensive...i havent tried it but i tried the neutrogena fash wash which is the same thing as that except for the grapefruit one has grapefruit and is a body wash...but they both have the same ingredients. it didn't work for me at all...no store brand products seem to work for me..the only thing i could say that somewhat worked was clearisil pads..maybe try those or go to the dermatologist..the dermatologist had the only thing that worked for me..good luck!Does the neutrogena body clear pink grapefruit body wash work really well?
No, for your case I don't think, and I have mild acne with rare pimples breaking out. I use Tri-Clear and neutrogena face pads to get dirt off my face.
No it doesn't. At least for me anyways. It did not do a thing to me. It is about 8 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment