Sunday, December 20, 2009

How long does it take for neutrogena body clear body wash work?

i have severe back acne...


how long until my back is clear?





also how long will it take till my face is clear from using the Neutrogena Complete System?How long does it take for neutrogena body clear body wash work?
I'd say two weeks at the most :), you'll probably notice a little difference after a few days. I bought the Body Clear Body Wash two months ago, and it took about a week for me to really begin seeing results, and now my back is basically clear (I have mild bumpy small acne). It wasn't AMAZING, but it worked and tamed it well. Good luck.How long does it take for neutrogena body clear body wash work?
i have that, and it worked get for me


just use it everytime you bath and try to avoid


wareing dirty shirts, and clean your sheets


and it should work, but im not sure how long it will take


it all depends on how bad it is, but it worked for me (:





and for my face i use murad and it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment