Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best body wash for guys?

Are some stronger than others? I don't want people to smell me from 10 feet away.





I would really like girls and guys answers. Thanks!What is the best body wash for guys?
Axe is nice for younger men (say, in high school), and Old Spice is nice when you get a bit more mature. Old Spice also has several different scents, so you can find that mild, manly smell if you like, or you can go for something a bit stronger. Both are pleasant to the wearer and anyone who is intimately close to them, but you definitely won't be sending out your scent to someone across the room.What is the best body wash for guys?
well, i am a girl but most of my friends are guys, so i will tell you what they use:





- my boyfriend uses caress, not exactly a manly smelling one but i love it! smells strong right out of the shower, but after like an hour the smell wears off.





-my boyfriend's best friend uses dove body wash. it has a very mild smell, so it will def not allow people to smell you from 10 feet away.





-one of my most active guy friends uses lever 2000. it smells very manly and it is a little stronger than the other two (but it smells great!)





-one last one i would suggest is bath and body works for men. they have 4 diferent fragrances i think and they all smell really good!!





good luck, i hopee this helped!





ps. axe is alright too, but the smell is VERY strong! tryst me i lived with a guy for a year who used it every day! uggh!
try a bar of soap. Men dont use body wash
those axe commercials are pretty good- they sell the product really well. you might want to try that.





old spice has a nice aroma to it as well.





my favorite is ralph polo, but those bottles are pretty expensive.
Irish Spring and Axe. My brother uses it. So does my best guy friend and he has nice skin and both have a faint smell.
i like the smell of irish spring lol!


good luck =)
A good smelling guy is better than a bad smelling guy :)


Bad smell=crap, rotten food, or something that is meant to smell bad, body wash for guys might smell strong but it definitely does not smell bad!
my brother uses axe body wash, and its good... i even use it myself cause i adore the smell!





=]
i would say Irish Spring Bodywash. my dad and bro use it all the time. the smell stays for over 8 hours and it smells really good. the best scent you can get is the origional ... it makes you smell like a man
my husband uses zest.
Bath %26amp; body works have a line for man, I like this.





http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/鈥?/a>





also the mentha body care.








http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/i鈥?/a>








Men not necessarily need more than soap and lotion, but when they smell nice, is almost impossible stay away from them. Good for you that you care, I spend months trying to convince to husband to use more than soap, now he likes to smell good, is part of being clean and look great.
i love old spice.. the scents i love are ocean lift and fresh
I love it when my boyfriend uses old spice.

No comments:

Post a Comment