Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the cleanest smelling body wash for women?

I asked a question before...but I need a specific brand and scent. I'm looking for something very clean and soapy smelling, kind of like fresh linen or that delicious smell when clothes come out of the dryer :)





I'm been using fruity body washes, but they don't last and aren't as fresh scented. Help!What is the cleanest smelling body wash for women?
Hello,


I don't know what your budget is, but take a look at this! It sounds good:)





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P69718%26amp;categoryId=S600%26amp;shouldPaginate=true


(Never used it before)What is the cleanest smelling body wash for women?
I suggest the Skin So Soft Moisturizing Shower Gel Original or Dual Softening Body Wash by Skin So Soft Fusions by Avon. Try these I really like them --It makes your skin feel really soft and silky. You can order these at http://www.avonrepresentative.com/tsalin鈥?/a>
try dove body wash it haves a clean smell i use it and its great for the skin its thick and creamy not runny i ve used delicate cream oil and go Fresh refresh , cool moisture. but you will probably like go Fresh refresh the best
the one i use is FLORAL BOUQUET by Body nature.





i got my set from walmart for like $10 and i love the smell! there are lots of choices.





It comes with body wash


body creme


powder


body polisher





hope this helped!!!
I know what You mean, I love that fresh clean smell.. I use Skin So Soft body wash soft and sensual... its great.. hope i helped!
Dove.

No comments:

Post a Comment