Sunday, December 20, 2009

Is it ok to wash my cat with baby body wash?

I read it in a book once that you could either wash puppies or cats with baby wash but i really can't remember because it was a long time ago. My cat really needs a bath though and we don't have cat shampoo for him.Is it ok to wash my cat with baby body wash?
i have used that on my kitties. it should be fine. :)Is it ok to wash my cat with baby body wash?
Yes...any kind of gentle shampoo is good. I use Dr. Bronner liquid soap in lavender scent. It's all natural and gentle and the lavender smells good and keeps fleas away.
hmm y dont u just go out and buy cat shampoo ull need it sometime soon anyway just buy it
I've used children's shampoo on my cats without any negative consequences. If it's gentle enough for babies, it's gentle enough for kitties too. And it makes them smell delicious! hehe
NO. Cats swallow some of the shampoo (no matter how well you think you rinsed them off) licking themselves dry and nothing is safe except CAT shampoo, which is specially formulated. Though you can definitely use baby shampoo on dogs. Cats need their own shampoo.
I have owned cats for 13 years, And I had cats when i also lived at home they do not need washing, I have only washed the cat that I have now he is 5 years old once and that is because another cat got in our house he was only a few weeks old and he messed himself, My dog needs bathing more as dogs really smell especially if been out in damp conditions, unless your cat really stinks I would not bother they are the most cleanest animal around.
Yeah it's ok. I've used baby shampoo on my cats before.

No comments:

Post a Comment