Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can some one suggest a really good (and cheap) moisturizing body wash that is good for sensitive skin?

I need a soap that is moisturizing, but I sensitive skin.Can some one suggest a really good (and cheap) moisturizing body wash that is good for sensitive skin?
What are really good is Caress and Dove oil body washes and they smell great. Really good for sensitive skin I have eczema and I used it and it didn't irritate it. Avoid using loofas, sponges, wash clothes, and etc. b/c it will irritate your skin more. Just use your hands. Can some one suggest a really good (and cheap) moisturizing body wash that is good for sensitive skin?
I would suggest you to use the Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15 which is a light moisturizer for sensitive skin that provides natural, chemical-free UVA/UVB sun protection and gives your skin a clear, healthy radiance and since it's oil-free, it hydrates and protects without clogging pores.
dove soap would be perfect for you. I have very sensitive skin and I can't live without this soap.





http://www.dove.us/#/Products/BarSoapBod鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment