Thursday, December 24, 2009

How to get free makeup & hair care/body wash or samples?

So, my dad lost his job, and he can't afford to buy me the make up, shampoo, after conditioner, and what not and im running out of makeup! For the apperance obbsessed me, I don't know what to do, and im not gonna steal.





Is there any sites where I can get like maybe free samples, of shampoo and conditioner, or foundation, or anything? Preferably with out having to fill out all those stupid scam type offers and stuff?





Please Help!How to get free makeup %26amp; hair care/body wash or samples?
Yeah I agree with Billi.... sampleaday.com is my fav. tooHow to get free makeup %26amp; hair care/body wash or samples?
www.shop4freebies.com they update there page 2 time a day like at 12 in the after noon and 930 at night and www.walmart.com in the search bar at walmart dot com type in free samples and click the little icon of the girl with lotion on her face
This helps alot!


It tells you how to get free stuff which is what you asked for





http://www.youtube.com/user/howcast?blen鈥?/a>





Getting a job will also help too
maybe you can get a job and pay for your own stuff....





if you just buy one thing off of ulta.com





you get 3 samples free of stuff
One of the best freebie sites I know, I get things in the mail daily and pay nothing... good luck!





http://freebieobsession.blogspot.com/
ermm...im not sure...ask jeeves

No comments:

Post a Comment