Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the best shampoo, conditioner, shaver, and body wash out there?

I'm trying to find good quality products that will actually work. I'm tired of using things that have no effect in my appearence. Please help!


Come on professionals knock me out with your answers!What is the best shampoo, conditioner, shaver, and body wash out there?
Aveda Shampure shampoo and conditioner. If your hair is quite dry, use Brilliant conditioner instead - also from Aveda. Buy from local hair salon that carries Aveda. (You can also use the Shampure shampoo as a body wash - smells great)





Shaver - go with the Daisy 3 disposables. Work very well. Body Wash - any of the Aveeno body washes. I like the one that has gentle scrubbing - use with a basic pouf. You can get these at Target, drugstores, etc.What is the best shampoo, conditioner, shaver, and body wash out there?
I love using Aveda shampoo%26amp;conditioner, but bath and body works has pretty good stuff too (they smell rly good)
Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner, Victoria's secret amber romance body wash, Shiick Intuition razor.
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment