Sunday, December 20, 2009

What kind of body wash can I use that rinses completely away when I shower?

I started using Jergens all family soap bars and an hour after my shower I can lift up my shirt and rub my chest up and down and produce a small snowfall worthy of Rudolf's help. I'm certain that this has contributed the level of dust in my home. I'm a hairy person but-when I shower I use one of those scrubby puffs all over.What kind of body wash can I use that rinses completely away when I shower?
Don't use a solid bar then, use a liquid body wash, any one.What kind of body wash can I use that rinses completely away when I shower?
well if your a boy use Axe body wash smells really good and comes off. If your a girl use a bath and body works wash gel. For anyone use a dove bar soap the smell fresh and clean and come off.
the only soap i enjoy using is body lever 2000. i'd rather not use soap if i can't use my lever 2000. alot of the rinsing has to do with the type of water you're using hard water rinses better than soft water. if you are using city water it is most likely hard water. if you have well water it's most likely soft. soft water is also better for your hair... if you fill up a glass of water and observe what the bubbles do you can tell if it's hard or soft. soft will look more milky because the bubbles rise to the top slower...

No comments:

Post a Comment