Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the best drugstore exfoliating body wash?

and what's the most effective way to use it?What is the best drugstore exfoliating body wash?
Probably St. Ives Apricot scrub....





Another tip I can give you is to use an Aspirin mask...but its only for your face. You buy some non Coated Aspirin tablets and then mix about three tablets with a tbs of water and then add some vitamine C or E to the mix then use it as a mask for your face...I heard it works so nice on your face.What is the best drugstore exfoliating body wash?
I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub. It's actually meant for your face, but it says you can use it for your body, too. I just use it like regular facewash/bodywash :)





You can also buy Exfoliating gloves from a supermarket or Chemist. They're literally $3 and work really well. I swear by them :)
I agree with KittyKatt...use St. Ives Apricot Scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment