Sunday, December 20, 2009

Good hair care and body wash for active athletes?

So it's summer time and my daily routine involves running in the morning, lifting at the gym or swimming at lunch time and then doing something active in the evenings (sports, dancing, etc). This means I have to shower 3x daily and was wondering what would be some good hair care tips/shampoos and body washes to use? Anything in particular (ingredients) to stay away from? I know phosphates are a no-no, but that's about it. Tips/tricks/suggestions? Thanks!Good hair care and body wash for active athletes?
use deodorantGood hair care and body wash for active athletes?
Soap is my fave and from my own personal experience Ivory is really effective at riding the body of excess sweat and sebum. I love the fact that it floats in the tub and it generates amazing lather. Lemon grass shampoo promotes a fresh feeling and rids the hair of dander fairly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment