Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can i still wear a scented body wash but still wear perfume?

Or would the scents mix?


Do you know any non-overpowering products?





Like i want to wear my vanilla scented perfume but still wear my cucumber body wash, but would they mix?Can i still wear a scented body wash but still wear perfume?
well as long as the cucumber isn't too strong then it should be fine.


i do this all the time, using honey nut or strawberry body wash, and melon deodorant.


and then i have a straberry moisturiser and sometimes a banana perfume. my friends are always telling me good i smell.


my point is, you can mix and match and use any scented products you like, as long as it smells good in the end and isn't too over-powering =)Can i still wear a scented body wash but still wear perfume?
should work.
yes
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment