Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the best way to market Women Easter baskets with lotions and body wash?

I have filled and packaged up easter baskets with body wash and lotion along with easter candie. Where could I go walking with a few and maybe get sales?What is the best way to market Women Easter baskets with lotions and body wash?
Outside Walmart but I dont know if that's legal...


You could go to a local gym and ask if you can set up a few there, likely men would see them on their way out and buy one for their wife or girlfriend.


Send an email around your work or your husbands work. People at my work always buy crap people bring in lolWhat is the best way to market Women Easter baskets with lotions and body wash?
Maybe advertise on Craigslist. I wouldn't go out in front of Wal-Mart, or any other store. That is soliciting and you can get into trouble.
try http://www.best-buy-deal.com/shopping-on鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment