Sunday, December 20, 2009

What kind of Axe body spray and body wash is the best?

I get Axe Primed shampoo and I really like it, but I don't know what kind of body spray and body wash to get. I've gotten a lot of different kinds. Help me out?What kind of Axe body spray and body wash is the best?
i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE when guys wear the kilo.





answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What kind of Axe body spray and body wash is the best?
if you have money buy some good legit cologne.





but if not, that's totally cool. i don't have enough money for real perfume either haha. i actually prefer gillette shampoo though. the thickening one smells great.





i don't really like axe, tag is better. but if you are set on axe then the red smells the least obnoxious.





=)
ew man. come on. HAHA. that stuffs gross. I tried using the body wash, but I ended up getting a rash in my armpits from that stuff.
Ew none. Are you in 6th grade? Please don't wear it, women do not find it appealing.
i dont really like axe so much. i think tag is aloooot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment