Thursday, December 24, 2009

What kind of body wash and lotion will give me the best skin?

I am 20 and my skin is getting a little more sensitive so I want to change over to something with less frangrance and I really want my skin to get alot softer and smoother and more radiant. I've always used the super, super cheap stuff that smells like fruit or flowers, but I would like to switch to something that I can get at Walmart, but is better for my skin...like Dove or Aveeno...what is best? I don't have alot of money to spend, butI want something that will make my skin feel better and will allow my perfume to be my main scent. (if you have any suggestions for shampoo for my dry, curly hair, that would be great too!)What kind of body wash and lotion will give me the best skin?
I have the same problem you have. At Walmart there is a lotion called Vaseline: Intensice Care Cocoa Butter. It smells natural. It keeps my skin very moist and soft. For extra softness, try putting African oil (also found in Wal-Mart) on after you put on the lotion. For your hair (I also have curly hair) Try Thermasilk Curling Perfection Mousse. and Put that African Oil at the ends of your hair so it wont dry. Believe me black or white, it all helps.What kind of body wash and lotion will give me the best skin?
dove
I have wavy-curly hair and pantene for curls works wonders. i use the shampoo, conditioner, and scrunching mousse. it actually reduces frizz, and defines curls just like it says!





Also, i like Dove for body wash. Instead of lotion, i usually use babyoil. works really well if you put it on while you're still wet out of the shower...

No comments:

Post a Comment