Thursday, January 7, 2010

Would Dial Body Wash dry up my face if I happened to wash with it?

On my face I mean, obviously. If I were to use my Dial Body Wash for cleansing my face in the shower, would it dry up and get all nasty?





I'd never washed my face with soap before or body wash, so I was kind of hoping to get a solution before I tried this.Would Dial Body Wash dry up my face if I happened to wash with it?
Yes, It most likely would, though, depending on how oily your skin is, it may take a few times of washing with it.





Generally normal body wash is much more harsh then face wash.


This is not to say all soap is that way. I have found that method hand wash (at Targets) is very gentle on my skin.





If it is all you have I would go a head and use it but avoid making it a habit and no matter what you wash with though be sure to use a moisturizer afterwards.
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment