Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is my body wash causing me to have a rash and be more susceptible to bug bites?

recently i have developed small red bumps that itch on sun exposure on my upper arms. i also have had a lot of bug bites on my neck, upper back, upper chest, and shoulders. i have not had this problem in the past (or if i have, it has been on a much lesser scale). i also recently changed body wash because i liked the tropical scent of the new one. could this new body wash be the cause of my skin problems? any suggestions on how to prevent bug bites and to help heal the ones i already have?Is my body wash causing me to have a rash and be more susceptible to bug bites?
use sunscreen


do not use tanning lotion!


it could be your body wash


only wash a little area that is


usually exposed to the outdoors


and see if it has the same


reccuring conditions


if not it is something else


also bugs are attracted to the sweetness


of blood


it could perhaps be something that you are eating


i hope i helped and i hope that whatever is going on goes away =)Is my body wash causing me to have a rash and be more susceptible to bug bites?
Some body washes can actually attract insects to you. If it's a real strong sweet smelling body wash that could explain the bug bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment