Thursday, January 7, 2010

I just used axe skin contact body wash and got red blotchy irritated skin. What should i do?

I just used axe skin contact and got red blotchy irritated skin. it isn't my first time using it. i have had the kind with the purple label and now i have green and just used it for first time. I dont know if its the scrubbing beads in it that wasn't in the other kind. What should I do to get rid of my irritated itchy skin? I don't know if Walgreens will take it back.I just used axe skin contact body wash and got red blotchy irritated skin. What should i do?
rinse with cold water in the shower, if you have a microfiber cloth gently rub your red areas with a mild baby tearless shampoo if you have it. BTW, how do I get the battery out of my iPhone, because you said to put it into rice... I just used axe skin contact body wash and got red blotchy irritated skin. What should i do?
get back in the shower and rinse with plain water. try taking it back and tell them you had an allergic reaction. don't use it again (obviously :] ). if it's itchy you can put some anti-itch cream on it.
I'd stop using it, some chemicals aren't good for your skin.



Apply some Calamine lotion or take some Benadryl. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment