Thursday, January 7, 2010

Will it ruin my hair if I wash it with body wash on accident?

Because my mom bought body wash the other day.


And I thought it was shampoo.


Cause I thought that's what she needed.


And I ended up washing my hair with it.


Is it gonna ruin my hair?





Thanks!Will it ruin my hair if I wash it with body wash on accident?
Nothing will happen if you do it once. I used body soap instead of shampoo for my hair once by accident too. Your hair just becomes dry, that's all. In a few days the dryness will be gone.Will it ruin my hair if I wash it with body wash on accident?
not once.


but if you keep doing it all the time, then yea.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


xx
almost impossible, but if it does,(which it won't)cut it, then get extensions.
No absolutely not
no lol





just make sure you wash it all out with a clairfying shampoo %26amp; do a deep condtioner.
No, I've accidentally washed my hair with shaving cream!





It's gonna be fine!





Hope this helps :]
no wayyy


what do you think people used to use before they had shampoo


A BAR OF SOAP!
no :) but its not the best for ur hair

No comments:

Post a Comment