Thursday, January 7, 2010

How long should a bottle of body wash last if I take a shower everyday?

I think I'm using too much because I go through a bottle really fast.How long should a bottle of body wash last if I take a shower everyday?
Does it matter, anyways my body wash last about 2 weeksHow long should a bottle of body wash last if I take a shower everyday?
Check how much bodywash you are acutally using, some ';hrydrowashes'; just call for a ';quarter size'; squeeze...I'm a guy, and my Zest 24hr thingy is still going since...late September
should last about a month to two months. if you use too much you risk drying out your skin which is damaging. use just a quarter size amount at the most when you shower and make sure you arent in there for too long- the hot water will also dry out your skin.
Depends on the brand and whether if I am using those soap trapping sponge things. On average each bottle last me 2 months. I use very little every time because I was raised cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment