Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best body wash and moisturizer for eczema ?

I've been using cetaphil,and aveeno for babies with eczema as a wash, and Vitamin A and D ointment after the shower.





Any suggestions?


I'm just kind of bored with what I've been using if that makes sense.Best body wash and moisturizer for eczema ?
This is an excellent choice, what you are using already is great. I know we get bored with the smell of things but if this is working for you I would keep it up.Best body wash and moisturizer for eczema ?
my frend has eczema too and she went to her dermatologist who gave her a prescription body wash and lotion. (can't remember what it's called. look it up) it helps with the appearance and itchiness of eczema and works great! i recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment