Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it okay for a guy to use a shower puff? And does it matter what type of body wash he uses?

I'm a Male in my late 20's and I've been using a shower puff now for nearly 10 years. Thing is, though, I sometimes wonder if it's ';acceptable practice'; for a guy to use a puff. So what does everyone else think? Ladies - does your man have a puff and if so, does he use it regularly? Do you have to make him use it or does he use it without being told? Did you buy it for him or did he buy it himself? Most importantly - how does he feel about using a shower puff?





Also, what type of body wash does he use - one that's designated for Males or one that's designated for Females? Does it really matter what type of body wash one uses? For the record, I've used both but I tend to use the Female ones more as I feel they moisturise my skin better than the Male ones.Is it okay for a guy to use a shower puff? And does it matter what type of body wash he uses?
It's perfectly fine. I've turned my past b/f's onto using puffs. I don't think it matters what type of body wash a guy uses...probably one that smells guyish like Irish spring or the types targeted towards men would be better. But, I've been around plenty of guys that used girl soap and its not a bad thing...they just smell sweeter and have softer skin. =)Is it okay for a guy to use a shower puff? And does it matter what type of body wash he uses?
aww lol yeh its fine i think ..x..
Ach who cares!





A shower puff is economical and good for your skin!





And yes, you're right, male shower gels are often heavily scented and contain alcohol which dries out your skin.





Your sexuality is not based on your bathing practices!!
Yes my husband does use a Shower Puff.


He also has a Loofah Back Brush, Shower Gel, and Sea Salt Scrub.





We get the Shower Gel %26amp; Sea Salt from Arbonne.





He says using a shower puff and loofah makes his skin feel good plus helps get him clean when he has been working in the garden or field.
I am 35 yr old married male, I have been using one for the past 5 years or so. I think it is easier to clean with rather than with a wash cloth, or just a bar of soap. As far as the body wash, I use the Old Spice High Endurance, it has a good stink to it and it gets me clean. The type of body wash you use is totally up to you.
My boyfriend doesn't just use a body puff, he uses an expensive one from Bath and Body Works-- he gets exhemia (I'm pretty sure I misspelled that!) on his skin, so exfoliating in the shower helps a great deal. He doesn't use any gender specific body wash, I think typically he uses Cocoa Butter body wash in some fruity smell. :) Don't worry, it doesn't make you any less of a man! Its good for your skin to exfoliate! :)
I'm a guy and I use a puff but i use guys body wash. I bought it and it doesn't bother my girlfriend that i use it. lol I have used her body wash when i run out of mine. Dude it really doesn't matter as long as ur clean!
My husband loves his shower puff. I get him Axe body wash, and also a new scented wash from Jordan Essentials, but that is a MaryKay type of thing and isn't found in the store. He has used my Honey %26amp; Milk wash when he runs out-he doesn't care!
Ladies love men that are comfortable and secure in themselves, so be confident and use the puff if you like it! We also love it when guys pay attention to their personal hygiene.... as most of us spend a good bit of time on it as well.





As far as products go, almost all of the mainstream products contain petroleum byproducts and other noxious chemicals that are bad for you and the environment.





I recommend that you visit your local Health Food store/Co-op and browse their bath and body products, will find safe and amazingly effective goodies there. Treat yourself and the earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment