Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where can I get chocolate chip cookie dough shampoo or body wash?

I have been looking all over and so far all I found was mint chocolate chip and hot cocoa, but I'm looking for a chocolate chip cookie dough. Anyone know where I can get it and what brand? Please and thank you!Where can I get chocolate chip cookie dough shampoo or body wash?
Philosophy is good for this





http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a>Where can I get chocolate chip cookie dough shampoo or body wash?
lol at first i read philsbury instead of philosophy idk why... Report Abuse

- Philosophy - they have a mint chocolate chip 3 in 1 shampoo - shower gel - bubble bath thing - $16.99 for 16oz





- ecrater (http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1鈥?/a> has a cookie dough shampoo / body wash / bubble bath - $12.50





- Tigi's ';Brunette Goddess'; shampoo - smells like cookie dough





- Lush (they might have something like that)
at a place in madison on middle ridge called Chocolate sensatoin
bath and body works

No comments:

Post a Comment