Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which body wash is the best to stop the smell of vaginal discharge during puberty?

I'm 13 years old, and i started having a smelly odor coming from my vagina, i did some research and i found out that the odor is called vaginal discharge the smell is ruining my life, it's not that bad that everyone can smell it but it makes me feel self conscious, which body wash is the best to stop the smell?Which body wash is the best to stop the smell of vaginal discharge during puberty?
I have alot of friends with the same problem . Use Summer's Eve . Don't use really stronq body washes %26amp; . Soaps such as ';Coast'; Or ';Irish sprinq'; Also you can use Dove body wash , %26amp; . Thier bars of soap . (:Which body wash is the best to stop the smell of vaginal discharge during puberty?
Any soap should work, but in the summer you may want to wash there twice a day and change underwear with each wash. You don't need to take a full shower, just squat in the bath and wash with soap and water. No soap is better than another. Two washings and two undie changes should do the trick.
Trust me, no one else can smell it. I use to have the same problem but truthfully its not something to worry about. Body wash won't get rid of the smell.
Summers Eve vaginal wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment