Thursday, January 7, 2010

There is a little acne on my chest and back? Any way to rid of it with a good body wash or something ?

Question says all. I'm a girl if that helps, 13 yrs. And I have sensitive skin.There is a little acne on my chest and back? Any way to rid of it with a good body wash or something ?
I suggest using a aloe vera body wash with a lufa or scrubber.There is a little acne on my chest and back? Any way to rid of it with a good body wash or something ?
I get that sometimes. You should try ';Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Control'; You should try that. Or if you can't find that anywhere, you can try another Neutrigena body wash, if they do have one. I think it works.. just use it daily. I don't always use it daily, but you should if you want best results. ALSO, if you are not sure about Neutrogena, you should just look up the questions you have about the products.





Here is a link.


http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/ntg/鈥?/a>





It's your choice! Hope that helps.
go to target okay and buy a back scrubber and also a face wash with benzoyl peroxide in it. i believe neutrogina makes one. and put that on the scrubber when you are in the shower and you should see results in a couple days.





to speed up the process you could have someone put acne cream on your back for you. but be careful! it bleaches fabrics!!!
You probably break out there from sweating. I use to get the same thing.. I use gold bond powder now.. it absorbs the sweat so you don't break out!! Work great!! You can get it really really cheap at Walmart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment