Thursday, January 7, 2010

What body wash or soap should I use?

I can't find a good soap or body wash that doesn't dry my skin out. It pretty much all drys my skin out and makes me itchy. Any suggestions? I appreciate any help!..





Oh ya I'm a guy so I don't want anything that smells like lilac or passion fruit or stuff like that lol.What body wash or soap should I use?
I now wash my face and body with Dove non-scented soap (Beauty Bar) and Exfoliate with sugar 3 or 4 times a week and swear by it....It has worked wonders. I started doing this after I gave up on Proactive and Murad because of burning my face over time and was tired of wasting money for no result and drying it out like no other.





Sugar works like magic...I don't really know how but something about it keeps my skin from getting all dryed out like it would before





I get Extra Fine Granulated sugar from Walmart





You can use just regular sugar that you have at home..the extra fine sugar just isn't as rough in my opinion.





Do this in the shower, after you have washed your hair, face and body...








I pour about a 1/4 cup in a small cup and leave out of the shower so it doesn't get wet..When ready I pour it in my left hand keeping my hand extended not to get wet. Then with my right hand I drip a small amount water on, rub it between my hands slightly and apply it to my face and rub all over until it dissolves then I rinse well.





You can do this all over your body I do it on my shoulders sometimes and where I have a tattoo on my arm from my should to my elbow...it just helps with the little bumps or whatever from shaving.





This really works!





And makes you softer What body wash or soap should I use?
just use good old fashion dove beauty bars ( they have no scent!) and use a lotion when you get out of the shower ! get aveeno body lotion ( they have an unscented one!)





good luck ! oh and make sure you drink lots of water! hydration comes from the inside out!
Neutrogena Rainbath!
Use Equate Moisturizing Body Wash. My brother uses it and it smells good but it doesn't smell like anything
Aveeno is what my boyfriend uses , it hardly has a smell at all .
clean and clear.
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment