Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's a good body wash or soap if you have sensitive skin?

And doesn't smell horrible?What's a good body wash or soap if you have sensitive skin?
Dove is usually really good for most skin types or you could try simple products they are nice to use tooWhat's a good body wash or soap if you have sensitive skin?
dove sensitive skin body wash


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





or the dove sensitive body bar (this is what the dermatologist recomended for me.


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>
The Shikai line of shower gel is awesome! You can get them in Trader Joes grocery stores, and Walgreens. It is a soap free moisturizing cleansing gel, in scents like white gardenia, and works wonders for senstive skin. I have really bad acne on my back, and I think it was caused by harsh cleansing products. As soon as i started using Shikai, the bumps went away and my skin is a lot calmer.
Ivory or caress... I have sensitive skin too and those are the only two I can use.
any Bath %26amp; Body Works soap! but never use body soap for your face, it is too harsh for the face! so try a facial wash!





鈾ly
Usually Dove brand bodywash and unscented bar of soap with no extra chemicals in it..they have alot of diff. choices for sensitive skin at wal-mart

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I came to this blog and I found some relevant stuff here. Basically I keen to know new parameters of writing every-time and sometime it become really very hard to find such kind of platform.
    โรงงานรับผลิตสบู่

    ReplyDelete